Invisalign® Outcome Simulator
- Engage patients and increase conversion by showing patients the actual potential benefits of Invisalign treatment.
3D Invisalign Progress Assessment Feature
- Compare a patient’s new scan with a precise stage of their Invisalign treatment plan.
Real-time 3D Visualizations
- Help patients understand oral concerns by sharing a visualization right at chairside.
Vibrant Color Scanning
- Realistic color images make it easier to distinguish between gingival and dental tissue for more precise clinical evaluations.
Hi-Definition Touch Screen Interface
- Scanned images appear instantly with crisp definition on the 19″ high-definition, multi-touch capable display. The display also works with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
Certified Connectivity Workflow
- Designed to connect to restorative and orthodontic labs, third-party treatment planning, custom implant abutment, chairside milling, and lab CAD/CAM systems.
Integrated Battery Power
- Long-lasting, rechargeable battery for easy mobility without plugging in or rebooting. With a fully charged battery, the user can scan up to 30 minutes with the iTero Element 2 scanner, without having to plug in for power.
- Compact footprint for transportability and convenience
- Custom-designed carrying case for the ultimate in mobility
- Enhanced color for stunning and precise imaging
- Perform crisp, full-color, high-definition 3D scans in as little as 60 seconds*
- Wand touchpad is as intuitive and easy as gesturing on your smartphone